Chip card system / Timer and impulse operation mode
The VENUS 6400 WMS is the cashless, time-controlled accounting system for washing, ironing, spinning, drying, etc.
The operating mode can be changed by the operator at any time. For the Impulse operating mode the device is equipped with a 230V extinguishing input, to erase the time.
Payment is made via your application-specific chip card. This is charged in advance by the operator on the device.
Send your non-binding inquiry to our sales team:
VENUS 6400 WMS
Article no.: 206400
Product datasheet for download
>> VENUS 6400 WMS
- Powerful microprocessor electronics
- Operation via foil keyboard
- Extensive settings are possible, such as price, minimum price, main time, etc.
- Integrated, electronic counters such as customers, operating hours etc.
- Application-specific version for access control
- Operating voltage 230 V / 50-60 Hz, optionally also 24 V
- Power consumption 3.2 VA
- Switching capacity 6.3A / AC1 - potential-free
- Housing material galvanized sheet steel, powder-coated in RAL 9016
- Housing dimensions (H x W x D) 255 x 120 x 135 mm³
Standard foil designs
Key switch for free use
Contactor 2 x 20A
Additional chip card programming set (type 43/53)
Chip card terminal (for revaluation of customer chip cards)
Further device variants
VENUS 6490 ZTR (Access control)