The PAYBOX can be used in the areas of washing, drying, ironing, spinning and lighting.
You control your entire tanning salon in a highly professional manner with the studio manager software PAYBOX Any number of services can be controlled with coins or tokens. It can be operated in Timer or pulse operation .
The PAYBOX is available with a mechanical or electronic coin acceptor (must be specified when ordering).
The bright and clear LED display informs about the inserted coins or tokens and thus about the remaining time.
Send your non-binding inquiry to our sales team:
PAYBOX 550 EMP
Article no.: 200550
Product datasheet for download
- Powerful microprocessor electronics
- Extensive settings possible, such as price, minimum insert, main time, etc.
- Integrated, electronic counters such as coins, operating hours, etc.
- Operating voltage 230 V/50-60 Hz
- Power consumption 10 VA
- Switching capacity 6.3 A / AC1, potential-free
- Housing material stainless steel (not powder-coated)
- Housing dimensions (H x W x D) 235 x 165 x 136.5 mm³
Standard foil designs
Key switch for free use
Contactor 2 x 20A
Short-term impulse for opening the washing machine door, electronic coin acceptor
Current-dependent time stop
Further device variants
PAYBOX 500 MMP (mechanic coin acceptor)