The MAXI Pay 16 (german) is used to switch devices of all kinds, such as washing machines in holiday homes or hot water showers on a campsite.
You control your entire tanning salon in a highly professional manner with the studio manager software MAXI series can control any number of services very easily with a coin or token, in timer or impulse mode.
The MAXI Pay is available with a mechanical or electronic coin acceptor*.
The bright and clear LED display informs about the inserted coins or tokens and about the remaining term.
Send your non-binding inquiry to our sales team:
MAXI Pay EMP EGH-LP, 16 A
Article no.: 203750
Product datasheet for download
>> MAXI Pay 16 i.A.
- Powerful microprocessor electronics
- Extensive settings possible, such as price, minimum insert, main time, etc.
- Integrated, electronic counters such as coins, operating hours, etc.
- Application-specific versions for washing (time control or pulse operation), showering ...
- 230 V extinguishing input
- Operating voltage 230 V / 50-60 Hz, optionally also 24 V
- Power consumption 4 VA
- Switching capacity 16 A/ AC1 (potential-free relay output)
- Housing material galvanized sheet steel, powder-coated in RAL 9016
- Housing dimensions (H x W x D) 255 x 170 x 135 mm³
Standard foil designs
Short-term impulse for opening the washing machine door
Key switch for free use
Contactor 2 x 20A
Connection for time hold
current-dependent time stop
Electronic coin acceptor SFR version with corrugation test
Version MAXI housing in stainless steel
Further device variants
MAXI Pay MMP (mechanic coin acceptor, EGH circuit board, 16A)