Paying and transfer station
The devices of the CardPoint series have been designed for contactless and cashless payment transactions .
The use of the CardPoint series is particularly suitable for tanning beds, wellness, fitness, saunas and laundromats. There are supported all forms of "cashless" * means of payment supported via NFC (card or smartphone) or via magnetic stripe (e.g. EC card). The UV protection regulation which is required by law has also been perfectly implemented in this product series.
With the "Commander XXLis a secured remote internet access on all information of the CardPoint possible. This enables the immediate checking and controlling of the daily income. This also ensures a remote maintenance by the service staff.
The Basic variant serves to supplement the existing infrastructure and enables the reloading of amounts of money as well as the control of one consumer with the Single variant.
With the help of the Multi variant can be controlled up to 32** consumers .
*Credit cards, Apple Pay, G-Pay, SamsungPay, TWINT etc.
** requires optional accessories
Send your non-binding inquiry to our sales team:
CardPoint Multi 230V
Article no.: 250602
Product datasheet for download
- Established NAYAX cashless system NFC / magnetic stripe
- 5.7" touchscreen display
- Revalue chip cards
- Chip card programming set (1 x per commission included)
- Lead time / main time / follow-up time / maximum time
- Time memory (in the event of a power failure)
- Minimum payment/debit
- Various price levels adjustable
- Electronic operating and service hours counter
- Counter for revalued / debited amounts & bonus amounts
- For connection of 1-32 switchboxes
- Payment of the end device or transfer money to a Holtkamp chip card
- Payment of a consumer
- Remote internet access with a Commander XXL
- Operating voltage 230 V/50-60 Hz
- Power consumption 35 VA
- Switching capacity 6.3A / AC1
- Housing material galvanized sheet steel, powder-coated in RAL 9016
- Housing dimensions (H x W x D) 400 x 185 x 143 mm³
Standard foil designs
Commander XXL for access over the Internet
Switch box XXL Sun SBS`17 LC
Switch box XXL Washing SBW`17
additional chip card programming set (type 43/53/73)
Emergency control if the DUO XXL Multi fails
Remote display without remote start
Further device variants
CardPoint Basic 230V
CardPoint Single 230V